Here are some samples of Spiritual Life Plans:
- Everyday when I wake up I spend 20 minutes to read the scriptures and meditate on them
- At noon I will say the angelus.
- After dinner we will pray the Rosary as a family.
- Before going to bed I will read a spiritual book.
- Every Friday I will fast in the afternoon.
- Every Month I will go to confession.
Every day I will: read one chapter of the scriptures, say one decade of the rosary, make an examination of conscience
Every week I will: Attend the Prayer Group, Visit the Blessed Sacrament on Fridays.
Every Month I will: Attend the CWL Meeting, Visit the sick.
Every morning I will wake up at 6:30 and say my Morning Prayers.
I will attend the morning Mass on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
In the evening I will read the Gospel from the next days Mass and spend 15 minutes in Meditation.
Once a week I will visit the school with the Rosary Apostolate.
I will attend the Matthew Kelly book club on Tuesday evenings.
I will make a confession every second week on Friday morning.