Extraordinary ministers of Holy Communion assist the priest in distributing Holy Communion at Sunday Mass. We also have Extraordinary Ministers of Holy Communion who bring Holy Communion to parishioners in their homes or in the hospital who are unable to attend Mass.
- Need to have received the Sacraments of Baptism, Confirmation and Eucharist.
- Need to be 16 years of age or older.
- Need to be in good moral standing with the Church.
- Need to be faithfully attending Sunday Mass.
- If you are interested in becoming an Extraordinary Minister of Holy Communion, please call the office: 905-844-7971, or write to the parish here.
- For information about being an Extraordinary Minister of Holy Communion for the Spanish Mass, click here.
Note: New Eucharistic Ministers will be asked to attend a training workshop.